The basis of the Brose e-bike System is a steering motor produced millions of times over for cars and manufactured in accordance with the strictest automotive quality standards. This drive has been consistently developed and perfected over recent years for use in high-quality e-bikes. Production of the drive system takes place at the Brose manufacturing plant in Berlin. We are thus proud to offer our e-bike motors truly ‘Made in Germany’.
A riding experience that excites
- Quietest motor in the market for an undisturbed ride
- Best power-to-weight ratio for effective support and great handling
- Bike model-specific motor set-up based on the type of e-bike
A design that excites
- Perfect integration of motor into the frame for a great looking e-bike
- Small and lightweight for the next generation e-bike design
- The compact construction of the Brose motor allows optimal integration into the frame. The tried-and-tested frame geometry and usual handling characteristics are retained.Significant weight benefits and reinforcements are achieved thanks to integrated assembly.
The heart of the system is the engine. Displays and batteries Our system is open meaning that the Brose motor is compatible with a variety of displays and batteries in the market. One option among others is the Brose display. Competence Brose provides the unique competence of integrating an e-bike system made of individual components. This way, the demands of the individual e-bike model can be met perfectly.
|Dimensions||213 x 150 x 128 mm|
|Motor type||mid-drive motor|
|Nominal voltage||36 V|
|Rated continuous power||250 W|
|Assistance Pedelec||up to 25 km/h|
|Assistance S-Pedelec||up to 45 km/h|
|Pushing aid||up to 6 km/h|
|Ingress protection rating||IP56|